WELCOME :)

If you love my work, have any questions, or just want to say hi please leave me a comment! I always love to hear from you!

Monday, December 28, 2009

New year - new specials

With the NEW YEAR just days away
I am putting together a SPECIAL PACKAGE
at a VERY special price!!

This offer is only valid until February 2009 so BOOK fast...limited number of spots open!


NEW YEAR SPECIAL:
One hour of shooting
One location
Two outfit changes
up to 6 people
high resolution images on a CD
One 11x14 foam board mounted print of choice
One 8x10 canvas print of choice
(you can upgrade to a bigger canvas for an additional fee)
and five 5x7 prints of choice

all this for ONLY $200
(a savings of over $150)

if you are interested in booking a session
please email me at:
BrittanyDavisPhotos@Gmail.com

No comments: