WELCOME :)

If you love my work, have any questions, or just want to say hi please leave me a comment! I always love to hear from you!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The {{S}} Family {Ventura County Family Photographer}

Ohhh what can I say about this BEAUTIFUL family! 
Besides Ashley being one of my best friends and crafting buddies 
(check out her blog LITTLE MISS MOMMA)
I adore her husband and am IN LOVE with her son Lil W!
I have had the chance to capture a lot of special moments in their life...
From when Ash was still pregnant,
To Lil W newborns,
To their first family photos!
I love the {{S}} Family 
and hope you enjoy all these photos of this ridiculously good looking family! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: