WELCOME :)

If you love my work, have any questions, or just want to say hi please leave me a comment! I always love to hear from you!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The {{S}} Family ~ Utah county family photographer

I took some family photos of the
{{S}} Family
last year in California, and lucky for me they MOVED to utah!! So I am able to continue taking pictures of this beautiful family!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This added bonus was cute little Henry!!
Last year Darci had just found out she was pregnant with him :) 
So fun to meet the little blue eyed cutie!!
And don't forget about the little miss sassy pants princess'
alice and clara!!!
darling!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL family and such beautiful pictures! That henry is precious!